- 1 250g Chef2Table Mixed Veg
- 1 pack Food Lovers Mixed Roast Veg
- 1 Onion Chopped Finely
- 1 Onion Sliced (garnish)
- 50ml Cooking Oil
- 1 Bayleaf
- 1 Cinnamon stick
Dhaniya, Mint, Tomatoe, Chilli Paste:
- ½ Bunch Dhaniya
- ½ Bunch Mint
- 2 Green Chillies
- 3 Ripe Tomatoes
- Clean and thoroughly Rinse Mint and Dhaniya
- Rinse Tomatoes and Chillies and cut in half
- Add all ingredients to a food processor/ blender, blend till a thick green paste forms
Mixed Veg Marinate:
- ½ teaspoon Breyani Masala
- ½ teaspoon Dhaniya Jeera Powder
- ½ teaspoon Garamasala
- ½ teaspoon Jeera Powder
- ½ teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Ginger & Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Chilli
- 3 teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon Rough Salt
Add all Dhaniya, Mint, Tomotoe, Chilli Paste
Cost per serving* : R21.99
- Cut up Mixed Veg into bite size pieces and rinse thoroughly.
- Place Mixed Veg into a large dish and add all ingredients listed in “Mixed Veg Marinate” let it marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Fry finely chopped Onions in Oil, add Bayleaf and Cinnamon stick and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add Mixed Veg Marinate and cook for +/- 35 minutes, add hot water through the process (curry).
- Cook Chef2Table 250g Mixed Veg Flavour in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Fry Sliced Onions in oil till golden brown.
- Layer Rice and Curry into 2 Layers of each and add fried onion on top for garnish.
*Costing based on ingredient prices in August 2020