- 1x 250g Chef2Table Flavour
- 2x Chicken Fillet
- 1x Green Onion
- 1x Lettuce
- 1x Tablespoon Butter
- Rinse Chicken fillet and cut into small strips, roughly chop up green onion.
- Cook Chicken stripes in butter +/-25 minutes, add chopped onions and cook.
- Add Salt and Black Pepper to chicken fillet for seasoning, once Chicken fillet is cooked shed the chicken strips
- Cook 250g Chef2Table Chicken Flavour in 1l boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Once Chef2Table is cooked add in Chicken mixture and toss all together.
- Wash Lettuce leaves and place on a platter – fill Lettuce leaves with rice Mixture.