- 1 250g Chef2Table Chilli Beef Flavour
- 1x Pork Chop
- 50g Chilli Beef & Red Pepper Cook in Sauce
- 25ml Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dhaniya for garnish
- 250ml Boiling water for Cook in-Sauce
- On a hot pot add oil and pork chop, add salt and pepper to taste, fry until golden brown on each side.
- Boil 250ml of water, add in Chilli Beef & Red Pepper Cook in-Sauce and whisk until thick consistency.
- Cook 250g Chef2Table Chilli Beef Flavour in 1l boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Once Chef2Table is cooked, place pork chop on top and lightly pour over sauce, add dhaniya for garnish.